Saturday, May 1, 2010

Free Shipping for Month May

May is my favorite month. This year I am going to do something for my customer for this lovely month. The main reason May become my favorite month is Mother ’s Day fall within the month as well my birthday!!

Here we go……I am going to offer FREE SHIPPING for entire May 2010 for all my handmade clothing, either available stock items or new order(s) for dresses or clothing.

Hurry up; place your order now to enjoy the free shipping. Any order receive during May will entitle for this Free Shipping. May only ya…..

Purchase of heavy cotton also can enjoy free shipping provided you buy 10 meters and above. However this is only applicable to buyers from WM. For EM customer, as postage cost is higher, I couldn't absorb all although I wish to, anyway, I will work out a best plan for you.

Below are the available stocks to grab at this moment.

Strawberry Dress
Skirt Series (29/04)
Skirt Series (31/03)
Batik Pillow Case Dress
Embroidery Top-white
Safety Panties
Red tier skirt -size 5 only
Polka dot dress - size 7 & 3 only

Feel free to email me at jesshytai@gmail.com for more details.

No comments: