Monday, March 22, 2010

Heavy Cotton Price Revision

To my dearest heavy cotton customers:

This is to inform you that price for all range of heavy cotton to be revised effective 1st April 2010. The price revision expected to be ranged within 10 – 20%. (To be confirmed by the main distributor).

The revision is unavoidable due to rising shipping cost (not Malaysia postage but oversea) and strengthens of RMB Yuan.

For those who would like to stock up some material for your coming project, I would advice you to do so before April.

I appreciate your choice to pick Kids Islands as your preferred supplier, I do not want the new price become a burden for you, I promise I will put in my biggest effort to negotiate with my supplier to get the best deal for you.

Should you need any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me.


Thank you and best regard

From Jess

No comments: