Sunday, June 7, 2009

Balloon Dress

Ai Peng email me a dress design....too bad, I cannot post here, else someone will come after me. LOL


She called it balloon Dress. The dress look simple but quite complicated while doing the sewing, especially the collar part. Luckily I managed to complete it with my MIL's help....

My newly release dress:


For more pictures, please visit Ai Peng site.

****************************************


Product code : DS017

Price :

RM40.00: 1 - 3 yo

RM45.00: 4 - 6

7 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Wow! So beautiful dress. You have a very good sewing skill.

Ai Peng said...

It's even prettier than the photo I sent to Jesslyn! Thanks so much!!!
*Muac .. Muac*

cre8tone said...

Cute wor.. baloon dress~

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a very cute dress! Have a wonderful year ahead and hope you will make lots of beautiful clothes and earn loads of money! :p

Anonymous said...

cutre dress!

A picture says it all.... said...

I want to have this ballon dress for my daughter but black and white...please email me for the details...

Jess said...

To A picture says it all:

can I have your email address? or you can email me at jesshytai@gmail.com

Thanks!